Hübscher Einleiner

Zitat

Erinnert mich auch ein wenig an ein beliebtes Zelt eines bekannten Herstellers.

Nunja, und ich habe so was Taschenfrisbee...

Was meint ihr, wie dick der Stab ist?

Grusserik, der hier schon Kohlfaser faltet...

"Kann ich bitte Deine Kekse haben?"

Jetzt habe ich gerade einen einsfünfer in die Fresse gekriegt. Vielleicht doch eher Glasfaser...

Aua. :-O

Ich weiss nicht, ich weiss nicht. Pfiffig ja, schön nein.

Gruss Carsten
    ;);););)

Meine fahrbaren Untersätze: Libre Truck,Trampa Short No.597, Trampa Short No.007
    Meine Drachentasche: Wolkenstürmer Paraflex 1.5, HQ Toxic 3.0, HQ Toxic 4.0, HQ Toxic 5.0, HQ Toxic 6,5,HQ Toxic 8.0,Flysurfer Outlaw 8.0,Flysurfer Outlaw 10.0, Flysurfer Outlaw 14.0, Zebre Slope 6,5

Unser Blog:http://kitespot-ruhrgebiet.blogspot.com :D

Dear Kiters!
    It is me -Komi- the inventor of Muslinca kite. The word Muslinca means Fruit Fly or Drosophilia Melongaster in latin. It is my first selfmade kite. The reason why I like it so much is that I never leave any spare parts at home and that it doesn't take any time to assamble. Muslinca is kind of a pop-out kite. It flyes very well from the finest breezes, quite controllabe but is a mission impossible to fly in stronger winds. Also all pieces have their own personalities. After a bit of time a friendly flyer can even draw loops on the sky with it. The pattern I use nowadays is borrowed from nature -the real species have similar wing structures.
    I flew it indoor as well but some walking is required.
    Due to the case mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut I will write in English (vagy Magyarul) if you don't mind.
    It takes me time to get the texts understood above but as I see most commenters liked my kite. Thanks for the nice words.
    If you are interested in my kites please visit komikite.hu or write to my e-mail address: komi@komikite.hu
    Also I use flickr, and you will find me with user: komikite.
    I wish you nice winds!
    Istvan Komjathy
    Tschuss[dfimg]null[/dfimg]

Hi Istvan, welcome to the Drachenforum and feel free to write english, no problem!

Erik

Hello Komi!

Congrats to your kite development! It's not easy nowadays to invent or develop a completely new kite. :H:

Zitat

Original von Komi:
    (...) mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut (...)

Don't worry - our Hungarian is even worse! :-O

'Single Sign On' ist keine Dating-Plattform! (Urheber unbekannt)
    Sinngemäß aus einem c't-Newsletter

Hello Drachenfliegers!

Wunderbar zu lesen, wissen Sie, dass mein Freund Komi drachen, die Muslinca!
    Ich habe nur gute Erfahrungen mit ihm, ich wage zu schlagen.
    Mein Muslinca finden Sie in Ihrer eigenen Bilder:

Muslinca - by komikite.hu

Muslinca - by komikite.hu

Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Spaß für die Ursache Muslinca!
    Gut Wind!

Hallo, Kapos
    Ungarn

Gruß, Kapos
    Einleiner: Octopus7 und 14m,PL Pilot 4nm /Centipede,CrownGenerator 550cm,Pfeil Ente,Cody 20',UrbanNinja TheBad,Muslinca-komikite.hu
    Zweileiner: LevelOne JJF UL und Excalibur, LO Eternity UL, Elliot Enigma, FlyingWings Icon, Martin Schrob Utopia, Flexifoil Stranger
    Vierleiner: REV Indoor

Hi Jan,

sieht toll aus!

Ich hab jetzt die den ganzen Thread gelesen, und auch die Seite von Kapos abgesucht, aber erfolglos: Es gibt keinen Plan von der kleinen Fliege?

Tschüss
    Tiggr (aka Marcus)

Hallo Tiggr!

Ich möchte helfen.
    Der Plan sollte nicht Muslinca Drachen. Engineering: Komi.
    Wenn Sie für sich selbst und finde ihn (sprechen gut Englisch) und um auf dich (komikite.hu). Das ist, was ich habe ;)
    Die kitesport.hu eine Community-Seite, ein paar von ihren Plänen.

Viele Grüße, Kapos

Gruß, Kapos
    Einleiner: Octopus7 und 14m,PL Pilot 4nm /Centipede,CrownGenerator 550cm,Pfeil Ente,Cody 20',UrbanNinja TheBad,Muslinca-komikite.hu
    Zweileiner: LevelOne JJF UL und Excalibur, LO Eternity UL, Elliot Enigma, FlyingWings Icon, Martin Schrob Utopia, Flexifoil Stranger
    Vierleiner: REV Indoor

@ komi

Zitat

Is there somebody who could help me? I could never send this format-why? http://www.flickr.com/photos/39031383@N04/4338052342/ .

Why? Because your posted link points to the index of your photostream, and not the address of the picture you want to be seen here. The real address of your picture is http://farm3.static.flickr.com…4338052342_656dfc9827.jpg , but I am not going to show it.
    Why would you want to show a picture of our Kitebase input window??? (?)

By the way, your Muslinca is not listed there yet. If you tried to enter it to the Kitebase (our word is Drachendatenbank, abreviated DraDaBa; see menu on the left) there must have gone something wrong. Best is to have somebody who speaks German to enter your kite data, because there are some kind of tricky choices offered.

'Single Sign On' ist keine Dating-Plattform! (Urheber unbekannt)
    Sinngemäß aus einem c't-Newsletter