the last one: TELICA

Zitat

Original von SkyForce
    ...but apparently you like this kite :H:

Volltreffer :D

Gruss
    koebi-lee

"Perhaps I can be your guide, but I will not solve the enigma for you." E.P. 11.6.1994

Werde Mir jetzt gleich die koordinaten Drucken - mal schauen, was sich bautechnisch in den Ferien machen lässt :D

Kann jemand vor Freitag aus der CDR-Datei eine PDF-Datei machen? Das wäre klasse, den ich kann nach wie vor nur in der Schule drucken...

- Editiert von mr.pepse am 03.07.2006, 10:55 -

Noch was: wäre es möglich den Titel von diesem Thread zu ändern (z.B. in "Telica")? für mich hört sich das nämlich immer noch nach Weltuntergang an...

Gruss
    koebi-lee

"Perhaps I can be your guide, but I will not solve the enigma for you." E.P. 11.6.1994

jetzt hatte ich mich nach mehreren kleinen nähprojekten nach langem hin und her endlich dazu entschieden, zum herbst hin als erstes größeres projekt den nazko zu bauen und jetzt kommt der (oder die??) telica - da kann ich mich doch schon wieder nicht entscheiden!
    ich bin sehr auf die ersten ausführlichen flugberichte gespannt, der erste eindruck von koebi hört sich ja sehr vielversprechend an!

@skyforce:
    i really like your "simple" design - looks great :H:
    and all the best for you and your wife!

grüße
    andreas

The questions is not: "What is a MahnahMana?" - The question is: "Who cares?"

Maustie: Thanks for the PDF. Unfortunately I am just able to print A4-paper. Can someone please - if it´s possible - split the PDF-file up so it is printable in A4? At school we only have "Adobe Reader" so I´m not able to use any programms especially for printing...

Zitat

Can someone please - if it´s possible - split the PDF-file up so it is printable in A4?

Zitat

Original von SkyForce
    The PDF files are online in a ZIP file

you can find it on the plan's page

in besagtem zip-file befinden sich die pläne auch im bequem druckbaren A4-format

The questions is not: "What is a MahnahMana?" - The question is: "Who cares?"

Ich bin einfach nur zu doof - Masutie hate mir das ganze Paket schon gemailt - ich war nur so doof und hab nur eine Datei gesheen nach dem Entpacken.

Wer Runterscrollen kann, ist klar im Vorteil:=(:=(

Zitat

Spine 5PT 85cm

Really(?) or is it a Pxxx ?

Gruss
    koebi-lee

i take a rod for high wind... about 30km/h this sunday and gusts too high :-/

but you can take a 6mm rod if you have no other choice...

In the first attempt, I put 5pt, becaus e I wanted to have the more flexibility around the nose zone... but now, I see that it doesn't matter...
    Ohh it's not just SkyForcekitedevelopmentstudiolaband ;)
    but SkyForcekitedevelopmentstudiolabandinternethostingdatacenterandsmokingroom :-O :-O

@skyforce
    Hello! Can you say something about the wind range of the Telica, framed with the P400?

Thanks!

Grüße Michael

It fly from 8km/h: precision is difficult but freestyle is good (without ballast)
    to 30km/h: very good precision, it isn't too fast, but freestyle is limited (normal)

the best wind range is 10km/h to 22-25km/h, but you can fly it under or over

maybe someday I'll built a vented and an SUL but it's not my priority...
    where I fly, you fly STD or Indoor there is no compromise wind is there or not at all

when I have some time :-/, a friend to make the video :H: , and when the wind is better :R:

seriously, I'll make one as soon as possible

Zitat

a friend to make the video

:D:D
    or
    a friend who can fly the kite 8-) (no sorry, you fly it much better tham me :H: )

Gruss
    koebi-lee