I managed to get my hands on an HQ Chrome, in excellent condition, and for about a third of the new price.

Does anyone know roughly how many Chrome kites were sold by HQ?

Not in numbers.
    But most Chromes were sold as 2nd choice models for about half of the regular price.
    I don't think there are many Chromes around anyways.
    The Chrome has a promising look, but as soon as you have flown it for the first time you want to sell it.
    Strange kite with hazy trick behaviour in my opinion. Gave mine away after one hour of flight.
    But try it yourself, maybe gonna you like it...

- Editiert von backdackel am 09.01.2015, 12:54 -

Unik / Slash / Nirvana 3E / Nirvana 3E LW / Nirvana SE Icone / Nirvana SE LW / Nirvana FX / NSE 15 / Shooter Ultra / Shooter LW / Aventador / Superfly / JJF / Black Pearl UL / Infinity Vented / Emissary / Sixth Sense 70% / Sixth Sense 70% SUL / U.R.O. / U.R.O. 120 / Enzo / L'Organic / TNT Comp / TNT UL Comp / TNT Zero / Tiga / Tiga SUL / Hypershot / Frantic / Inferno / Haze / Haze Nitro / Haze SUL

Because of fabric problems in production line the mass of this kite were sold as 2nd choice. But in my opinion this kite is a very underrated low budget full size kite. He has excellent arrangement of carbon rods and elaborate bridle. I can't share the sentence of my previous speaker.