Kitehouse Pulsar vs. Atelier Cesium

I don't know the Cesium, but in my opinion the Pulsar is not very suitable for a beginner, it's quite nervous, in the Kitehouse range the Sin is better, well balanced and reliable, easy to trick but not too radical.

Best regards.

I have the Cesium (But i haven't the Pulsar.) and i think the same that Tullo write above about the Pulsar. The Cesium is a fun kite with not much precision and like Tullo said "quite nervous". I don't fly him often cause of that. The Cesium looks very nice, but there are better kites for beginners.

I hope that helps. :)

Drachen müssen knattern & Alle Vierleiner in klassischer Rev-Form fliegen identisch!!! NRG Zero gesucht

Greetz Timo

Hello,

I have no experience with the Cesium but I know both, the Pulsar and The Sin of Kitehouse and agree totally with Tullo, if Kitehouse, take The Sin!!

LG, Dirk

Thanks for the feedback so far.

The Sin is a little out of my budget. (So is the Cesium, but I needed a comparison)

I'm looking for something with a two-piece leading edge that I can use to learn the modern roll-up tricks.

I have a few kites from the late '90s (Flexifoil Stranger and Erazor), so am capable of most of the basic tricks (axel, cascade, fade).

Are there any other options available for around EUR 200?

Ich habe einen Pulsar in meiner Tasche unter sehr guten Bedingungen. ;)

Sie interessieren sich?

Freilein Creator III and Freilein Ninja are in this budget. Great kites from Asia in perfect quality. Modern and perfect for roll up tricks.You find them on AliExpress.