CR/KRD Fury Standard | IckyTV

Beautiful October weather with very light wind so I rode my bicycle to the beautiful "Kwade Hoek" beach near Ouddorp. I brought the Fury Standard sportkite I have on loan from Fred Blok (Thanks!!!). The Fury is a full size sportkite aimed at precision/team flying designed and built by Carl Robertshaw (5 time world champion). This particular kite is framed with Skyshark Nitro Strong lower spreaders and P3X leading edges and spine. I love how slow it flies. Slot Machines, Cometes and landings/tip stands are so fun with the fury. Very relaxing. Enjoy the video.

Check out Carl's website:

Carl Robertshaw
    Carl Robertshaw is a unique, innovative designer and artist who creates sculptural forms and environments for performance, installations and events.
    carlrobertshaw.com

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Very nice flying of one of my absolute favourite kites.

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

Gruß aus Berlin, Carsten