l'Atelier Kites Cesium

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The Cesium is a mid sized freestyle kite by french manufacturer l'Atelier Kites that was released in 2005. Frame is Skyshark P200 for the LS and 6 mm pultruded carbon for US, LE and Spine with Icarex sail. A nylon "Access" version and the ultralight "Continental" were also available. The conditions at Meijendel beach were perfect for fades and pitch tricks like Wap Doo Waps. Thanks Ronald van Zijl for providing the kite to try and enjoy!

More info about the Cesium here:

Cesium - Atelierkites.com

Cesium Continental video:

l’Atelier Cesium Continental – IckyTV.org

• Offizieller Beitrag

The Wap Doo Wap is one of my favorite tricks! In my opinion one of the most beautiful tricks together with 540s and Taz. Thanks for this entertaining short video Carlo. 🤙🏼

Drachen müssen knattern & Alle Vierleiner in klassischer Rev-Form fliegen identisch!!! NRG Zero gesucht

Greetz Timo

The Wap Doo Wap is one of my favorite tricks! In my opinion one of the most beautiful tricks together with 540s and Taz. Thanks for this entertaining short video Carlo. 🤙🏼

Thanks! Been doing Waps more lately. Certainly a very nice trick to combine in freestyle but the deep backflip kites won’t do them as nicely compared to the older kites from the mid 2000’s.