Advice for second kite

I am flying an Eolo Over and I plan to buy a second kite (tricks/freestyle), for light winds of 5 kph or less. My budget is max 140 euros.
    I am still a beginner making some tricks, starting in more advanced tricks. I am thinking on HQ Shade, Spiderkite Maraca light, Elliot Slide.
    Other suggestions?

• Offizieller Beitrag

ModerationshinweisWelcome to our platform but please take care next time when opening a new thread to choose the right board. Have fun :)

Welcome

With this budget the search is limited.
    Which characteristic you prefer?

My first thoughts were an used badass ul or a (new) reloaded ul, both kites are from Level One. The badass is slower and has larger inputs and the reloaded is faster and needs shorter inputs for stunts. Moreover the reloaded is a bit smaller not much.

My first thoughts were an used badass ul or a (new) reloaded ul, both kites are from Level One.

but he's searching for A kite, which ist flying and tricking in 5 kph or less. So i would say a badass SUL would make more sense. But it's over the budget... The reloaded UL hast the same problem.

Orao FYF 500 Carbon
    Eolo Over
    Eolo Over UL Umbau
    Prism Micron
    Prism 4D

If he life's near the sea these two kites will fly. Futheremore these two kites will fly at 5 kph (that's my opinion).

The question is, what's his skill level and does he want a SUL for very low wind conditions or is he looking for a UL for lower wind conditions like 5 kph

I want a UL for lower wind conditions when is difficult for my old over.
    My skill level is beginner with controlling some tricks like fades, half axels, etc and start other tricks.
    Mainly i like tricks

Due to the fact that kites become more expensive the lighter they are built, your budget naturally limits the search.
    So either a Badass in UL or SUL version, or a used kite from the stock market here at the Forum remains.

Viele Grüße
    Enrico

Due to the fact that kites become more expensive the lighter they are built, your budget naturally limits the search.
    So either a Badass in UL or SUL version, or a used kite from the stock market here at the Forum remains.

There is currently a Badass SUL in the forum's marketplace for €160 - slightly above your price limit but it would totally bei worth it.
    (Disclaimer: not my offer/Kite)

Was ist mit dem ITW Echo? Der liegt im Budget. Wäre der ihm zu empfehlen?

ONE | KiteLab | Kmac | Level One | Los Hermanos | PLK | Prism | Ron Gibian | Spiderkites | Szalsky Kites

GLIDER Engel | Chee Wan | Douglas K. Stout | Focus Kite Designs | Horvath | Kevin Sanders | KQK | Patrick Tan | PM Model

FIGHTER Lambert | Schwiemann | Quochi

DUAL Goblin Kites | HQ4 | Kiteforge | Level One

QUAD Engel | Kiteforge | Elphi | KQK | Los Hermanos | Revolution | Skyburner | Spiderkites

ITW Echo is inside my budget

Also these: Elliot Slide, Flying Wings Acrobatx, Flying Wings Airwave Light, Freilein Black Jazz II, HQ Shade, Level one Reloaded UL, Prism 4D, Skydog Dream On, Spiderkites Zodarion, Spiderkites Maraca Light.

I can only say Something about the 4D. The 4D is nice in no wind to 5 kph, but not very tricky. Axel, flat spin and fades are very doable, i've seen people doing back spins but i haven't done it yet. Lazy susans are also no problem, but i think you can't get it out of the back flip. So if you wan't an UL which is very tricky and not a SUL (so more for Wind between 4-9 kph) I would go with the Reloaded UL.

Orao FYF 500 Carbon
    Eolo Over
    Eolo Over UL Umbau
    Prism Micron
    Prism 4D

After some advices I am looking for one of these:

Flying Wings - Airwave Light SC4
    Freilein - Black Jazz II SC1- SC6
    Freilein - Creator 2
    Level one - Reloaded UL
    Skydog - Jammin'sport