Drachenforum creates success for rookie speedkiter

I would like to thank the forum for moving me from struggling to fly my Whizz, to now being able to fly Fusion(170) and Tsunami(145,180). The posts regarding the tilt start allowed me to get the Whizz in the air, and it became my favorite to fly. Moonraker(always answers any questions super fast) advised me on which kites to get to further get better. I have been using a ramp(again from posts on forum) to start the Tsumanis and Fusion, resulting in very few start crashes. I still have some trouble always keeping the Tsunamis in the air(lose at edge or holes). The information on line strength and length have me always flying the thinnest lines for the wind which again allows flying success. Also big thanks to Korvo and Ledros for trusting that payment would be made by the guy from the USA, and sending the kites to me. There are no speed kite makers in the US that I know of. A different post will follow about the experience of payment options and costs of international purchase. You members already know what a great guy Korvo is. It was proven to me when my Fusion was lost in the USPS for a couple of months. Korvo made me a new kite and was going to send it(at no charge) when he found out the kite had not delivered, and was lost He did this without my asking. The original showed up before he mailed the new, so someone else got the second(and obviously I would have paid for it). I love the first. Hats off to the forum :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Blue

Hi Blue, great story, and yes, Bernd is really a handsome guy. And yes, german speed community is about to offer even more interesting and fast kites, from established custom makers, and also from newly founded manufactures.

And not to forget a lot of really great plans to build absolutly uo to date kites on your own :thumbup:

and for me personaly it is a pleasure that you like the Fusion :thumbsup:

Greetz

Wissen ist Nacht!

Eines der gefährlichsten Geräusche, die man machen kann, ist laut denken.

and for me personaly it is a pleasure that you like the Fusion :thumbsup:

I can totally agree with Blue.
    I do not have that variarity of speed kites and experienced the same issues with them as Blue does/did. A ramp also made it for me.

But anyhow, the Fusion-Family is one of my absolute favourite.
    Not too tricky to start, but still a bit demanding/ambitious, excellent design and brilliant flying characteristics

Georg

Zu verkaufen:

Suche:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Brink ()

Hello Tim,
    Nice that you are in the forum. I am happy to assist with advice and deeds. Greeting Bernd aka Korvo