WildKite Barracuda STD | IckyTV

Testing the Barracuda STD by WildKite (Simo Sivonen, Finland) in very smooth sea wind at the Meijendel beach. Thanks to Fred Blok for providing the kite. You can read the review on KiteClique.com (link below). Enjoy!

Review:
    http://v2.2.kiteclique.com/wil…d-a-retrospective-review/

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

today I would only have three wishes:
    fly on the beach
    fly with a lot of feeling and calm
    fly with such a great kite

thanks for the video!

Thomas ...und jetzt bitte Wind!

today I would only have three wishes:
    fly on the beach
    fly with a lot of feeling and calm
    fly with such a great kite

thanks for the video!

Just lucky i live within bicycle distance from the north sea beaches. (+/- 30 km). Hope your wishes will come true soon!

Just lucky i live within bicycle distance from the north sea beaches - HATE YOU!

:P<3

Just lucky i live within bicycle distance from the north sea beaches - HATE YOU!

:P<3

Haha, well a kite spot like Tempelhof in the city is quite nice as well. Would love a spot like that here in Rotterdam.

Having a local field to meet (new) pilots is a great thing to have. And learning in bad wind gives you god-mode in beach wind! :)