Rev 1.5 Barresi Mid-Vented Schleppkante flattert

Zitat von Willewatz

Ich bin wohl der Dösbaddel der Nation, denn ich hatte vorgestern die Vertikalstäbe vor dem Segel statt dahinter montiert, :logo:

Shit happens :-O. Aber ist doch gut zu wissen, dass es nicht an deinen Flugkünsten oder an zu wenig/zu viel Bremse lag.

More brake makes the full sail aligned straight against the wind.
    The full wind pushes in the sail and you can use all the wind available.
    With less brake more amount of wind/pressure flows out of the kite via the trailing edge, so low wind flying will be easier with a bit more brake too.
    To have full advantage of wind in low wind conditions its a good idea to fly with enough brake (a lot)
    Personally i fly in 90% of the wind-conditions the same set-up (Full brake)

Only when flying in Megateam i prefer a little less brake (to make it easier to hover in LE-Up position)
    Also in real high wind its preferable to fly with just a little less brake to release the pressure from the sail a bit easier, as said: the pressure flow out of the sail on the bottom.
    (prevents from full stress on the sail, especially on the vented strip against the leading edge).

At the end its all about personal preferences......there is no setup which works for every-pilot.

For me personally the full brake set-up has proven to be the best choice.

Give it a try, it will take some time to get used to it but i am sure at the end you will be convinced.

Hallo,
    ich habe seit gut zwei Jahren einen Rev EXP im Einsatz, bei dem im Vergleich zu meinem nagelneuen baSic von Feine Drachen auch ordentlich flattert.
    Mich würde daher das anfangs erwähnte "just4fn PDF" interessieren, kanns aber nicht finden. Kann jemand evtl. nen Link posten - für die Einäugigen wie mich?

Grüße
    Stephan

Im Einsatz: Tinker Bee • Spiderkites Neon • Sigma Spirit 2.0 • HQ Symphony Speed 2.0 • Sigma Fun 2.0 Quad Mod • Spiderkites Smithi Pro • Cooper Nexxt One 150 • Spiderkites Mono 2.0 • HQ Alpha 2.5 • Revolution 1.5 EXP • Feine Drachen Basic • Korvo KQKs • Revopolo UL • Div. Vierleiner Eigenbauten • Restless 235 Eigenbau
    www.starkiter.de

Super - vielen Dank für den Link!
    Schau's mir in Ruhe mal an...

Grüße aus Sternenfels
    Stephan

Im Einsatz: Tinker Bee • Spiderkites Neon • Sigma Spirit 2.0 • HQ Symphony Speed 2.0 • Sigma Fun 2.0 Quad Mod • Spiderkites Smithi Pro • Cooper Nexxt One 150 • Spiderkites Mono 2.0 • HQ Alpha 2.5 • Revolution 1.5 EXP • Feine Drachen Basic • Korvo KQKs • Revopolo UL • Div. Vierleiner Eigenbauten • Restless 235 Eigenbau
    www.starkiter.de