OSTK Episode 23: [Return] P200 | IckyTV

A new kite design by Birger Garbe (Ulzburger Kites) called [Return] is featured in episode 23 of Open Source Trickkites. Flown in light winds at a very nice spot near Rhoon. The [Return] turns out to be a very efficient design and tricks quite easily. It feels familiar compared to Birger production kite (End of Line) but the [Return] is clearly designed more towards tricks. Big thanks to Birger and Philip Garbe for designing and releasing the kite and plans publicly.

Plans are available here: LINK

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

http://kareloh.com/ickytv_wp/w…k-episode-23-return-p200/

Nice flying Carlo,
    I personally loved the full 5pt version with soft standoff, way more then the p something leading edge etc. in Sankt Peter Ording...only thing I did not like was the turtle depth which I would have changed by taking the center-t about 2cm (leaving the bridle points where they are) towards the nose.
    UL felt good, but was for me too heavy and cause of that too pitchi and not floaty enough
    Thanks for sharing :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von PAW ()