Der Ikon-Thread

Hey wollte hierzu mal einen Thread aufmachen, da es ja bis jetzt doch eher wenig bis gar keine Infos über die neuen Schirme gibt.
    Die Website ist online und die ersten Landboard Videos mit Ikon Schirmen gibts auch.
    Ist von euch schonmal jemand einen der Kites geflogen?

Website

Edit: Interessant finde ich mal eine Marke mit Direktvertrieb zu finden.

Gruß Niklas

• Offizieller Beitrag

Was findest Du so interessant am Direktvertrieb?

Mal ganz abgesehen von den möglicherweise interessanten Produkten:
    Wo sitzt die Firma überhaupt, wer ist der Inhaber?
    Warum steht das da nirgendwo?

Sehr "merkwürdige" Seite...nicht mal in den AGB, die man akzeptieren muss um zu bestellen, ist etwas zu finden.

Hier noch ein kurzer Auszug aus der Domain-Registrierungsinformation zu ikon-kiteboarding.com:

Registrant ID: Unknown
    Registrant Name: Unknown
    Registrant Organization: Unknown
    Registrant Street1: Unknown
    Registrant Street2: Unknown
    Registrant Street3: Unknown
    Registrant City: Unknown
    Registrant State/Province: Unknown
    Registrant Postal Code: Unknown
    Registrant Country: Unknown
    Registrant Phone: Unknown
    Registrant Fax: Unknown
    Registrant Email: Unknown

Auch dort, nirgends ein Name vermerkt. (Auch nicht in den weiteren Einträgen)

Überleg :O : Ist da wohl wieder einmal ein Bauernfänger unterwegs?????? :(

Gruß Carsten 8-)

Meine fahrbaren Untersätze: Libre Truck,Trampa Short No.597, Trampa Short No.007
    Meine Drachentasche: Wolkenstürmer Paraflex 1.5, HQ Toxic 3.0, HQ Toxic 4.0, HQ Toxic 5.0, HQ Toxic 6,5,HQ Toxic 8.0,Flysurfer Outlaw 8.0,Flysurfer Outlaw 10.0, Flysurfer Outlaw 14.0, Zebre Slope 6,5

Unser Blog:http://kitespot-ruhrgebiet.blogspot.com :D

Hallo allerseits,

Ich werde in Englisch zu sprechen, da ich nicht Deutsch sprechen.

I would like to take the time to answer to all your questions. I did translate them with Google so I'm not 100% sure about the meaning but Ill give it a go.

We are always happy to get feedback on our product or website and we will update and integrate the link to download the warranty form. Sorry for that.

For the business side, we are real and we have nothing to hide. Most of the companies don't give details about their business base and business owners. As you are asking, I'm going to let you know. :)

We are few business partners and also friends. We have strong background in the kite industry and we felt we had to put our skills and experiences together towards Ikon. One of us was working for Ozone before as a buggy race tester. The second was working for Airush as Opinion Dealer. And I was working for Airush International for 5 years as kite designer.

We have a common vision for freeride and keep pushing the kite sports on land, snow and water as much as we can, because we simply love it.

We are selling online but we have also shops in Canada, USA, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Ukraine ... and we are looking for some dealers in Germany as well.

Let me know if you have more questions, I ll be happy to answer.

Enjoy riding

Ben
    Ikon Team
    8-)

Zitat von set

Mein erster Eindruck war - oh ein shwarzer Manta. ;)

Ja, eine gewisse Ähnlichkeit lässt sich nicht leugnen........

Die Rafale scheint mir aber etwas gestreckter zu sein wenn ich mich nicht irre.

Ben
    It's nice that you replied in our german forum ;)
    Could you tell us something about the flight characteristics of the kites?
    I'm especially interested in the Rafale.
    Btw nice first videos :H:

Hi All,

We will update soon the website with a page explaining a little bit more of our background and who we are.

@ Nikke,

The first feedback that we have from our shops and riders is that our kite is super stable and well built. It seems that our kites are more powerful than other for the same size. Let's say that the our Patrol 10m will be as powerful as a 11-12 ozone frenzy/manta. and our Rafale 12 will be like a 13m. So make sure you chose the right size. People also say that the kites turns really nicely and keep the power during the turn but the radius of the turn could be improved for next generation. The kites is coming with simple and nice bar packed in a mountain bag with a repair kit.

Let me know if you need more info.

thanks

Ben
    Ikon Team

Wo guckst du ?

Domain name ikon-kiteboarding.com

Registrant:
    MIVIELLE Erwann
    ikon-kiteboarding.com, office #2969892
    c/o OwO, BP80157
    59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
    FR
    +33.899701761
    4noe3669osnurlkqan5o@o.o-w-o.info

Administrative Contact:
    MIVIELLE Erwann
    ikon-kiteboarding.com, office #2969892
    c/o OwO, BP80157
    59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
    FR
    +33.899701761
    cugnfvhrrygu7ppgwa1y@c.o-w-o.info

Hallo,
    hat schon jemand Erfahrungen mit den Schirmen?

Gruß Moritz

Wärst du immer alten Kaffee auf, oder trinkst du den gleich kalt????? :L

Sorry, nicht böse Nehmen.... :-o

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."
    - William Gibson

Hi,
    aufwärmen ist besser ;)
    Aber mal im ernst...interessiert mich halt, kann ja sein das jemand Erfahrungen hat!

Gruß Moritz

Probier's aus... und wenn sie Schrott sind, verschnalz sie wieder.... Exoten sind begehrt, wenn du die richtigen Argumente hast :-o :H:

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."
    - William Gibson