Krypton-S from Stunt Kites II ???

Hi all

Having abandoned to Speedfoil (spars were too expensive/hard to get) I stumbled upon the plans for the Krypton-S (Stunt Kites II page 76-78) which also requires approx. the amount of ripstop in my scrap pile. BUT the scan of page 77 is distorted. I cannot get hold of the book anywhere, so could anyone who owns the book maybe e-mail me a scan of the mentioned page ?

Thanks alot!

:) Morten

Sorry, I don't own this book but a translation may help to enhance the chance to find someone else.

Morton benötigt aus dem Buch "Stunt-Kites II" Seite 77 des Bauplans vom Krypton-S, da seine nicht mehr lesbar ist. Könnte sie jemand einscannen und ihm zumailen?

Hi Morten,

do You pefer german or english? :-O I own both versions and can take a picture of the pages.

Cheers

Bertram

-- "Ich bin hier Patient sowas wird von mir erwartet !" --

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you
    Terry Pratchett

Hi Oliver

Vielen dank für die übersätzung - sorry, my German is just soo poor ;)

Hi Bertram

Well, the english version might give the best result :-O (just to be sure, could you send me the entire plan (3 pages) for the Krypton-S ?) -Have you built it ? -Is it good ? (I'm looking for a small foil with a simple bridle)

Thanks a lot

:) Morten

Hi Morten

You have mail :-O

If the quality is not good enough, tell me, so i have to take another picture :square:

To answer your question, i didn't dare to build a foil by myself yet (have no good feeling about sewing the last cell :( )

Cheers

Bertram

-- "Ich bin hier Patient sowas wird von mir erwartet !" --

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you
    Terry Pratchett

danke für die Antwort habe mich inzwischen für eine Competition C2 entschieden

Weis jemand was für Tuch und Waag leinen ich am besten verwende und wie lang die Lines sein müssen und wie viel Belastung sie aushalten sollten?

das wird mein erster eigen bau ich bin für Vorschläge offen und dankbar für jeden Beitrag schon mal im vorraus